A versatile variable sized fixed diameter hole opener.
The HOC RHO is the most versatile and cost-effective fixed diameter hole opener in the oilfield industry. It is designed to reduce inventory needs and costs. The RHO is a variable size fixed diameter hole opener with interchangeable arms and cutters. The arms and cutters are designed in size matching pairs that may be used to create a different hole size in another size RHO body. The arms and cutters are designed in standard 2" increments and can open as many as 8 standard hole sizes.
Features and Benefits:
- The RHO line is designed to open hole size 7-7/8" through 64" using nine different standard body sizes.
- The cutters are carried on the body of the tool and are retained by arms that are held in position with large load screws and backed up by locking
- Each properly torqued load screws exert over 250,000 ft. lb of clamping force.
- Efficient hole cleaning due to a multitude of uniquely placed jets.
- Eliminates need for consumable inventory and the need for size specific bodies. Cutter arms are hard faced for longer life and extended wear.
- All cutters are Sealed Bearing with pressure compensating actuator to ensure cutter bearings are continually being lubricated.
Cutting Structures available include:
- Sealed Bearing Uninterrupted Mill Tooth
- Sealed Bearing Interrupted Mill Tooth
- Sealed Bearing TCI
- HOC's ADD Cutter