The HOC Boss Reamer was designed to combine the proven working designs of the DTU and a more robust body and internals in order to facilitate underreaming
in rotary steerable applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Concentric cutting structure assures a full gauge enlarged well bore.
- Hydraulically expandable with pump pressure.
- 3 arm design with PDC or HOC ADD cutters. 9 primary gauge cutters and 6 reaming cutters.
- Large internal bore for higher flow rates.
- May be placed anywhere in the string for rotary steerable applications. Non-moving flow tube for better reliability.
- Minimal holes in body to maximize strength.
- High temperature seals capable of sustaining up to 500° F.