CUSTOMER ORIENTED, TEAM DRIVEN, PROVEN SUCCESS.
Office Administrative Assistant
Overview of Hole Opener Corporation
Hole Opener Corporation’s synergy with our customers is derived from a continuing assessment of existing and potential capabilities as well as a strong focus on customer and regulatory requirements. All HOC leadership and staff will strive to address, correct, and improve on any areas of concern in a controlled and timely manner. We are based in Louisiana, but our service is worldwide. Whether you’re our neighbors in Houston, Dallas, Mississippi, or further friends in Aberdeen, Jakarta, or Singapore. We are fast to respond to issues, concerns, and comments.
This along with our commitment to our employees, the community, quality, safety, and the environment will define our success today and in the future!
The Office Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the operations and office administration for the operations of the company to insure productivity performance and a positive atmosphere.
Position(s) who report directly to the Administrative Assistant
Primary Job Functions
- Invoice creation for both HOC and HOI with coordination from Operations Manager or Shop Foreman. Rental jobs returned should be ready to bill with in 7-10 days of return.
- Invoice submission either through USPS, DHL (international), or email/web portal as required by customer.
- Create Purchase Orders as directed by Operations Manager, Shop Foreman, or any other admin staff with purchasing authority.
- Review Accounts Payable invoices against open Purchase Orders for accuracy. Receive Purchase Orders for AP to enter bills for payment processing.
- Purchase Orders for serialized inventory are to be coordinated with the QAQC specialist for appropriate material traceability elements and quantities to properly record pertinent information in the rental tool management software. Serialized components serial numbers are to be given to QAQC specialist for part identification stenciling or labeling. Keeping asset serial number documents up to date.
- Review Material Cert folder for availability. If not scanned, retrieve MTR from vendor and save.
- Prepare and send monthly statements to customers.
- Responsible for reviewing shop and field personnel annual safety training to schedule renewals as needed. Coordinate with Ops Manager or Shop Foreman for site specific field personnel training, schedule as needed.
- Update ISNetworld with all field personnel training to keep records centrally located.
- Perform Inventory Adjustments on a regular basis to remove parts from stock utilizing the Consumable Inventory removal sheet in parts room and/or QAQC Disposal document in QA area.
- Assist Office Manager when needed to update and maintain Rental and Sales by location data.
Secondary Job Functions
- Reporting for DISA, ISNetworld and PEC to Safety Manager, and safety consultant.
- Year End reports for HOC’s General Liability and Workers Comp for new quotations.
- Assist with departments budgets and cost control during the year.
- Ensure protection and security of files and records.
- Maintain office equipment and stock.
- Conduct yearly personnel performance reviews complete with written recommendations, corrective actions and goals.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Participate in monthly Manager and department meetings.
- Answer and distribute phone calls
- Participates in daily safety meetings as needed.
- Ensures adherence to HOC safety policies.
- High School Diploma
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and accounting software(s).
- Must be able to work without constant supervision.
- Capable of addressing multiple conflicting issues and come to a quick and efficient solution.
- Professional, direct, yet collaborative communicator to all positions within the company.
Licenses, Certifications, Credentials, Training and other Requirements:
- Training as required for position as per HOC training matrix.
- Must pass pre-employment screening as well as random drug tests, as applicable per local laws.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest operating procedures pertaining to Company practices.
- Maintains reliable transportation.
Minimum Competencies Required for Hiring
- Must demonstrate awareness of surroundings and safety.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Always conducts oneself in an exemplary manner.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently perform tasks assigned by supervising authority.
- Superb communications skills.
- Competent with problem solving.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Stress and time management skills.